RAVA LADDOO


It's sweet time!!!!!!! I know It's been a long time since diwali. But I was not able to stop myself from sharing this recipe with you all..I really don't have words to describe how delicious these little ones are..I could eat six of these at once ,yes u heard it rite six!!!!This recipe is from my mom in law.Its little different from the usual rava laddoo recipe's..We made this for Diwali ..I liked it so much that I asked her to make another batch before she left to India..

INGREDIENTS

Rava - 1 cup
Sugar - 1 cup
Fresh Grated coconut - 1/4 cup
Condensed milk - 200 gms or good enough to get you firm laddoo's
Cardamom - 4 to 5
Cashew - 10
Raisins - 10
Ghee - 2 tbsp


METHOD

Heat 2 tbsp of ghee in a pan ..Wait for ghee to heat up ,then simmer the flame and fry cashews and raisins..Keep this aside along with ghee.In another pan dry roast Rava in low flame till raw smell goes away ..It has high chance of getting over roasted . when it's done remove from flame and transfer it to a bowl big enough to mix all ingredients..To this add sugar ,coconut ,cardamom,fried cashews and raisins along with the ghee .Finally pour condensed milk..Mix everything well .. It should be sticky enough to make small lemon size balls..Let it rest for half an hour..Delicious Rava Laddoo ready.

Labels: